Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas List

So my mother has been on me about getting her a Christmas list so she could do some shopping. She asked for it about two or so months ago and I kept putting it off. Even when my parents said they were going to the States to do some Christmas shopping I still put it off. Even though I'd buy stuff from the malls if I was there myself, I'm just too lazy to write anything down.
So finally I decided to start my list. I don't really need any more clothes (although some stuff did make the list), I really didn't know what to put on it. I named random stuff that I thought was cool. I asked for a cupcake mold that has them come out like they are brains. The idea of me munching on brains was too much for me to pass up, so it made the list. I don't even bake and I still put it on.
Some of the stuff on my list consists of stuff that falls into one of two categories (sometimes both). One being that of it is too expensive and my parents have already bought me some stuff so I wouldn't be getting that. An example is an SRL camera which I put on, some can go for $500+. And the second category being stuff my parents would never let me have. Those items include a dog, tattoo, etc but you get the idea. "Not while you live in this house." Is the phrase I get a lot when asking for these items year after year.
So in the list that is narrowed down by this it has basically become a list that has hats, hockey gear and the Back to the Future trilogy.
I should have just asked for a tree in Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment